Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the kitchen’s daily operations.
- Draft, propose, and manage the kitchen policies and procedures
- Manage ingredients that should be frequently available on a daily basis.
- Lead and manage kitchen staff.
- Creating new dishes and menus.
- Interviewing and hiring new kitchen staff.
- Maintaining or raising the food’s profit margins for the company.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- Ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures in the kitchen.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases come within budget.
- Taking care of the kitchen’s accounts and creating a work roster.
- Set up and handle new project as assigned by higher management from time to time.
Qualification & Requirements
- At least 3 years working experience as Executive Sous Chef or similar role
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, tools, and processes
- Well understand in western food.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Great time management skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of best and latest cooking practices
- Creative and initiative
- Culinary school diploma
*** Interested candidates must prepare only CV (PDF file) with recent photo to the following address and other related file will be attached after pass interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Address No. 159, Street 51, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Years of Experience 3