Duties & Responsibilities
- Be responsible for all operation at the factory inclusive of production facilities and its output.
- Prepare and control the planned factory budget accordingly to company rules and regulation
- Oversee factory operation, inclusive house rules, security, production, and dormitory, up keeping of factory to preserve, observing and abiding factory safety rules and regulation and conduct drills and all activities related to safety periodically within the factory premises.
- Manage all staffs in factory, work smoothly and to follow up their scope of work
- Cooperate with necessary all departments to ensure factory operation process smoothly
- Plan and conduct regular and emergency meeting as deemed necessary
- Identify priority activities, problems and solutions in coordination with the factory staffs
- Monitor and keep track records material usage, stock inventory and fix assets
- Daily and weekly reports factory progress to HQ
- Perform any related works and duties as per required for the improvement of factory operation to achieved the goals and objective of the company
- Manage and train all departments’ heads to achieve maximum efficiency of the operation.
- To ensure fair work environment to all employees.
Qualification & Requirements
- At least Bachelor’s degree in related field such as Management, Sales & Marketing or Finance
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the managerial levels in the mentioned area and or related
- Honest, highly responsible and reliable
- Good computer literacy (Internet and Email, Ms. Word, Excel)
- Ability to manage multi-tasks
- Proven management skills and ability to negotiate effectively with partners
- Knowledge of data analysis and financial assessment
- Proficient in English speaking, report writing and presentation
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful, high commitment, competence and motivation
- Address Canadia Tower, Room 26A, Floor 26F,St. #315 (Ang Doung), Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale $1800 - $2500
- Experience Level Manager
- Years of Experience 4