Duties & Responsibilities
- Quality control of foods provided to customers on daily basis such as tastes, hygiene, safety, beauty, service etc.
- Study about menu, and keep update new menu with F&B manager.
- Inspect performance chef team during operation, evaluate and provide guidance if necessary.
- Ensure on enough workforce inside restaurant.
- Stock control and ensure on enough supplies at restaurants.
- Solve customers’ complaints and ensure on customers’ satisfaction.
- Other tasks assigned by F&B manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- Experience from 4* or 5* Standard hotel or Restaurant standard 1 year or 2 years in leader level
- Good to speak English
- Able to training staff by SOP standard
- Knowledge in food beverage standard and hygiene standard
- Knowledge to control inventory and Control stock order
- Ability to solving problem
- Good upselling in outlet
- Punctuality time and honesty
- Able to work under pressure
*** Working Conditions & Benefits
– Working hour: Monday-Saturday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
– Negotiable gross salary
– Annual leave, Special leave, Public holidays
*** Any interested candidates, apply CV & cover letter via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (+855) 23 21 42 46 or (+855) 15 212 249
- Address No. 159, Street 51, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Years of Experience 2