Duties & Responsibilities
- Find patient files from filing cabinet and retrieve information from file in response to requests from authorized user
- Respond for filing document according to the filing system used
- Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary
- Take control on filing flow, put tracing note when remove files out of the cabinet
- Relocate old patient files whose last visit longer than two years to the storeroom
- Find old patient file stored in stored room if there is a request from authorized person.
- Prepare and copy document for daily use
- Complete other tasks / projects assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualification & Requirements
- Knowledge and skill of customer services
- Good organizational skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office, internet, email, etc)
- Ability to interact with various cultures and all levels in a multinational environment.
- Multi tasking capabilities to accommodate a multi-unit organization.
- Able to demonstrate friendly, tactful attitude and empathy to patients.
- Will demonstrate good team work with other staff.
- At least 1 years of experience in customer service
- Degrees or certificate in customer services management
- English and Khmer
** How to apply: Interested candidates can send CV and cover letter to email address: email@example.com or to Raffles Medical Clinic in Phnom Penh at No.161, Street 51 (Pasteur) corner Street (228), Phnom Penh. Tel: 023216911. Contact person: Mr. Man Saly, HR Manager, Contact number: 012 497 761
- Address No 161, Street 51 Beoung Raing, Duan Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1