Duties & Responsibilities
- S/he will manage analyse of budgeting and financial report
- S/he will responsible to Consolidate the accounts and financial statements of the different departments ensuring compliance with current legislation. Report the financial status to finance director, PSE Board of
- Directors. Provide technical supervision, guidance and leadership to staff directly under supervision.
- S/he will analysis on daily transactions for all operations and payment in PSE both internal and external to complied with internal guideline and country law.
- Staff management: S/he manage 3 subordinates and collaborate with accounting team.
- Financial management: This position will assist F.D to manage annual total budget (7.5M$USD) for the whole PSE programs and the validation bank payment process up to 5K$USD
- Accounting: Oversee all financial operations, audit and tax functions.
- Problem solving: S/he will provide clear advice and solution all the finance and accounting issues, well translate the policies and procedures to all staff and directors, and also ability to take lead and advice for some change of the process or procedures
- Communication: Internal organization: Work with all managers, directors, internal auditors. External organization: Work with external auditors, governments, and consultants.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, accounting or related fields
- Knowledge of Cambodia financial and tax regulations, especially those pertaining to not-for-profit organization
- At least 5-7 years experience in financial analysis and management
- Strong knowledge in term of accounting, Cambodian taxes and budgeting
- Ability to analyse practices, methods and procedures and recommends new procedures
- Very good knowledge of related accounting sofwares such as : Sun system, Quickbook, ERP, PoS (ERP & PoS are more
- Strong Leadership and Management
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English & Khmer
- Good Computer skill (Ms. Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and Email)
– Contact Person :Mr. THOY Sopheak , HR & Resourcing Officer
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Number : +855 (0)98 232 666
– Telegram : 098 232 666
– Address : No.402, Trea village, Sangkat Steung Meanchey, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh .
- Address No. 402, Trea village, Sangkat Steung Meanchey, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 5