Duties & Responsibilities
As Finance and Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating all activities related finance and accounting for MPP Group. You are responsible for leading the finance and accounting team to achieve accurate accounting records and effective finance forecasting with taxation management. You will control day to day finance and accounting related work flow.
- Responsible for achieving finance and accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change
- Manage trustworthy finance forecast by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Responsible maintain good accounting and financial management by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guide other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintain financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoid legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Oversee financial reports for stockholders, taxes, regulatory agencies, and other financial groups relating to company finance• Responsible for overseeing the audit of accounting and finance departments
- Forecast and plans according to fiscal needs
- Work closely with management team for effective finance and cash flow planning
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field
- Previous experience as an accountant, accounting supervisor, or manager
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with accounting software and experience with a software system implementation a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for English (Able to speak Thai will be a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Ability to manage employees, while multi-tasking large projects
*** If you are interested to be part of our team, please email your CV to email@example.com or call.
011 240024 / 087 240024 (Miss Srey Neang).
- Address Chak Angre Krom, National road No. 2
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior