Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for directing, controlling and managing the financial affairs of the Company (Raffles International college Phnom Penh) to achieve business objectives and targets, including
– Financial and treasury management,
– Cash-flow management, assets and risk management
– Budgetary controls
– Timely submission of management and financial reports
– Inter-company accounting transactions
- Responsible for month-end and quarterly closing, financial analysis and reporting, taxation, accounts payable and receivable, budgeting, forecasting and foreign currency exposure management.
- Ensure that the operations of the Finance Department and the Company comply with overall corporate financial policies
- Key responsibilities and account-abilities:
– Monitor the day-to-day financial operations and provide support on account, finance, payroll, and administration matters as requested.
– Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual financial reports, management report, annual budget and monthly and tax declaration
– Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
– Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
– Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
– Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
– Prepare a variety of ad hoc job as requested
Qualification & Requirements
- At least Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Managerial financial accounting position with strong hands-on knowledge of relevant accounting standards and related tax/financing regulations and principles.
- Analytical and meticulous for details, integrity, independent and believe in teamwork.
- Leadership quality with superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of the continuous improvement process.
- Ability to provide creative solutions to problems
- Good command English
*** Interested candidates who enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment are invited to send in a detailed resume (stating current and expected salaries) along with a recent photograph to: email@example.com
*** (We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified)
- Address No. 25, Street 97, Sangkat Phsar Doeum Thkov, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 5