Duties & Responsibilities
The main roles of the post are preparing financial statement, monitoring a company’s finances, supervising financial reporter and budget planner, reviewing financial report and seeking ways to reduce costs, analyzing market trends, and advising subordinates on ideas as how to maximize profits.
- To prepare financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future earnings or expenses.
- To coordinate with the accounting department to update and maintain the correct data (including Stock
- Transaction) updated in Sage ERP 300.
- To prepare yearly budget and make comparison with fiscal year
- To organize budgets to meet its financial goals.
- To prepare all application for trade finance sections such issue application and draft of Letter of Credit (LC), and Bank Guarantee (BG).
- To prepare and update Cash flow report (direct method)
- To coordinate with collection officer and project manager for payment from clients and prepare collection forecast for weekly and monthly budget.
*** Perform other duties as assigned
Qualification & Requirements
- University degree in Accounting and Finance
- At least 3 years of Accounting/Finance/Audit; experiences with Construction Company is a preferable.
- Obtaining ACCA
- Strong of Sage Accounting Program and other Accounting Program
- Good sound of verbal and written English and Khmer
- Good at Ms. Word, Power Point, Internet, Email, and Excel
- Being able to work in team and good time management, hardworking and initiative/flexible skills
- Being honest, high commitment, good attitude, open-minded and work ethic.
- Being good interpersonal, Communication, Negotiation, and problem solving skills
- Being highly responsible for work completion with accuracy and deadline;
- Being able to travel to sites/provinces
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
*** The Candidates, who are interested in the above posts, please send your Cover Letter and CV (soft copy or hard copy) to the below contact:
– Contact Name: Human Resources and Administration Department
– Telephone: 023 227 989 / 095 999 506
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Adress: SOMA Tower, 6 th Floor, #2C, Street 120, Sangkat Phsar Thmey II, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
– Facebook: www.facebook.com/SMCDCon
** NOTE: Please kindly state your expected salary in your CV. Closing date: 5:00pm on 30 April 2020. Early Applications will be prioritized in shortlisting. SOMA Construction & Development Co., Ltd is committed to equal employment opportunities, values inclusion and to have a diverse workforce. Due to a high volume of applications, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Address SOMA Tower, 6th Floor, #2C, Street 120, Sangkat Phsar Thmey II, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 4