Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
- Deciding whether to lease or buy vehicles.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Complying with Transport laws and regulations.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
Qualification & Requirements
- Degree in a technical, engineering or relevant file will be an advantage
- 4+ years in a logistics role
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure.
*** Please feel free to contact us to get more a great job opportunities and achieve your dream. Interest applicants please sent your application and create a CV to the Human Resources Department.
– HR Department, Email: email@example.com, Office: 023 88 00 22
– Address: #15Eo, st 134, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Address #15Eo, st 134, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 4