Duties & Responsibilities
- Perishable product quality checking (Freshness, Damage, Expiry…)
- Dairy and grocery product expiry checking
- Kitchen hygiene and facility issue inspection
- Pest control and pest control equipment management
- Temperature management
- Provide Hygiene Training to new and current staff
- Plan, oder and receive hygiene material
- Data entry and daily report
- Expiry products checking report
- Conduct a meeting with relevant people to update any issue
- Prepare for hygiene report and propose for countermeasure
- Support the internal audit of general merchandising store twice a year
- Other task as assigned by supervisor
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food and Chemical Engineering or relevant field.
- 3 year experiences in QC or similar role
- Good Khmer and English both verbal and written
- Basic knowledge of the operation of the equipment and the flow of material throughout the store.
- Understand the identification of raw material, finished product, and customer products.
- Good in Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Excellent oral/written communication and time management skills.
- Knowledge of measuring instruments.
- Able to work rotate weekend or holiday.
- Address 2nd floor of building #132, Street Sothearos, Sangkat Tonnle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 3