Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience in graphic design
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Address #321, City Tower Building, First Floor, St. Mao Tse Tung, S/K Phsar Depo I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 3