- Admin management
- Implement company policies and procedure.
- Work with Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training.
- Monitor on monthly document and cash preparation for NSSF payment.
- Supervise and gives direction to cleaner and security team.
- Monitor on employee attendant system.
- Monitor on leave recording system of employee.
- Monitor on office supply by comparing expense for each month.
- Monitor on company environment to keep office clean.
- Work with Senior Management to set up policy, guideline or work ow for Content department.
- Work closely with the content and customer service manager and other line managers.
- Partner with content team to ensure design and development of a customer-rst experience.
- Understanding content categorization and structure, content development, distribution
- Ensure all company’s documents soft and hard copies are keep in place.
- Working closely with other departments, increasingly acting as a consultancy professional,
and assisting the line managers in understanding and implementing procedures and policies.
- Advising management on career development, work matters, industrial matters, and personal
- HR Management
- Develop standard HR policies, procedures and company section procedures.
- Recognize gaps in existing HR policies and procedures and have them created and implemented.
- Create system for the regular update of all procedures.
- Manage directly human resources scheduling, assigning and directing work.
- Conducting interviews, hiring and orienting new staff.
- Supervising or conducting training, coaches.
- Conduct employee performance and evaluating and giving appraisals.
- Ensuring good quality of work.
- Payroll management internet banking and direct processing with bank
- Providing management advice and support to line managers and employees, explaining procedures
and policies in a timely effective manner.
- Bering new managers on the policies and procedures of an organization in conjunction
with development and learning team, providing coaching to managers on dicult and complex
- Prepare budget for HR & Administration section.
- Cambodian national.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Good experience in HR procedural documentation and implementation.
- A people person and be able to communicate well with staff and management.
- Able to identify problems and have staff understand responsibilities and requirements.
- Able to communicate to management the staff skills and requirements.
- Good qualification from a recognized institution for business administration and management is an
- Knowledge of management, supervisory, leadership methods and principles.
- Able to motivate individuals in achieving goals and objectives.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Ability to analyze and measure staff performance.