Duties & Responsibilities
- HR WORK:
– Provide high responsibility and lead HR Operations department in a proactive and positive way.
– Provide HR advice in line with approved policies to all management & staff within the company and ensure that the procedural process are correct and in line with the company policies.
– Work closely and build strong relationship with all management and department to coaching staffs when the have problem of skill and experience, from head manager send letter to HR Manager training and request them, staff and external partners to ensure an efficient & effective HR Services is delivered.
– Provide counsel and assistance to employees at all levels in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures as well as relevant legislation
– Prepares letter of appointment, employee contract/confirmation/renewal of contract, termination for employees.
– To maintain, update and develop HR policies, ensuring compliance and to contribute the development of corporate HR policies. Weekly to discussing each head manager to know about human resource of staffs
– To develop, implement and adhere to corporate & Human Resources policies and procedures.
– Promote and good employee relations through various programs and maintain a proper procedure for counseling and handling grievances.
– Manage conflicts and handle disciplinary actions and related regulations and the Labor Law.
– Ensure that the Company is compliant with all rules and regulations under the Cambodian Labor law.
– Manage recruitment/selection qualities and services including the development of appropriate recruitment/selection methodologies and approaches.
– Ensure that HR operations policies and procedure are updated on a regular basis.
– Suggest idea from Head manager from each department to final and make planning for protection polity.
– Processing System HR and if from HR Banking that okay
- ADMIN WORK:
– Works closely with line managers to identify their administrative needs and provide guideline and support
– To ensure the implementation and maintenance of office premiers management, housekeeping best practices, floor area, parking and company’s area.
– To ensure comfortable and safety working environment by promoting and the implementation of health and safety policies and procedures.
– Lead and manage the administrative team by employee development, and performance appraisal, etc
– Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office and all plants.
– Check cleanliness of the interior, making a record of any poor levels of cleanliness or any maintenance issues and take necessary steps/action to remedy.
– Assist to check the request of office supply from all departments to see whether the requested items will be used properly or wastefully;
– Control stock of office stationery and keep monitoring the uses of company properties and give guidance to employees to ensure the properties are used properly;
– Participate to create and coordinate in any event conducted by the Company such staff party, travelling and trip, meeting, and other ceremonies, etc
– Manage company general administration and company security.
– Deal with relevant local authorities/institutions for work related issues.
– Perform daily checklist for General Administration Support, and solve the problems properly.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree / Master Degree
- Professional certification in HR Management
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in general HR Management roles.
- Knowledge on Cambodia Labor Law, HRIS and employee relations.
- Excellent and demonstrated coaching, feedback and people development skills.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills and team
- Experience at least 6-12 years
- From banking or Microfinance
- Address No. 903-909, Preah Monivong Blvd, St. 93, Opposit Tonle Bassac II, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 6