Duties & Responsibilities
- Set up Factory Rule & Regulation, Employment Contract to comply with Cambodia Labor Law
- Control the workers Time In/Out & Manage all the worker’s personal file and Check all newly recruitment to prevent Child labor or Young workers and Settle All Workers’ Problem
- Monitor and calculate and do the checking the workers/employees’ salary before do the payment
- Handle with Government Ministries for Factory Inspection.
- Knowledge of Applying Work Permit for Staff both Local and Expatriate.
- Handle for Workers/Employees’ Insurance with Nation Social Security Fund.
- Control and Renew for Factory Licenses to comply with Cambodian Labor Law.
- Manage Workers’ Attendance, take leave and absentees, also minimize the absenteeism rate
- Work closely with Ministries to update Notification and Prakas, and participate any training or workshop provided by ILO, GMAC, or Ministries
- Providing our own training to them if any necessary.
- Daily monitoring inside and outside the factory, if there is any non-compliance or serious issues finding immediately report to superior management
- Managing the training to workers; health & safety, company’s procedure, and Managing and work with shop steward to settle any worker’s complaint through the company policy.
- Control and collecting the entire worker’s grievance from HR Executive through worker’s interview, meeting, suggestion box, and training.
- Handling and work with inspection team from Ministry in charge, and make the report to superior management.
- Daily self-screening for child labor and keeping the record, if finding the child labor immediately report to superior management, or young workers required getting the parent’s concerned letter for document.
- Random check worker’s personal profiles to make sure all workers’ documents are completed submitted.
- Coordinate with outsource trainees for arranging the worker’s training, and certificates; Cambodia Red Cross for First Aid Training, and Fire Police for Fire Fighting training for yearly and every 6 month.
- Managing compliance bulletin board and updating the regular, announcement, or Prakas.
- Controlling and regular update for general information posting at bulletin board.
- Controlling the new worker’s process and providing the workers ‘orientation for understanding the company policies and worker’s benefits.
- Conduct the weekly meeting with shop steward and discussing general labor & wage…etc.
- Providing the worker’s training regarding company rule & regulation, general Health & Safety every 3 months.
- Communication with all head department, production managers, floor manager, and production supervisor etc. on the best practices for health & safety and compliance issues
- Carry out regular weekly, monthly and annual internal audit ethical compliance audit and prepare CAPs (Corrective Action Plan)
- To ensure all safety equipment are kept in good working condition
- Work with third party auditor on Social & Ethical Compliance, C-TPAT and other audits
- Ensure all forms and posters for C-TPAT usage
- Ensure that any work accidents are communicated by the clinic directly to the compliance executive
- Design or implement improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations
- Aspire to attain 100% zero non-compliance issue within whole factory site
- Other tasks will be assigned by superior management or head of admin/regional manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor/Master degree from Business Administration or Law
- At least 5-10 years of work experience in human resource and compliance field
- Experience in private sector or Garment factory is highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Fluent and conversational English skill is required
- Good knowledge of local labor law and local HR practices
- Highly experienced in employee relations/ solving problem
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV with expectation salary and a recent photograph. Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Address: Poipet O’Neang SEZ, Sangkat Nimit, Poipet City, Banteay Meanchey Province.
- Address Poipet O’ Neang Special Economic Zone, Sangkat Poipet, Khan Poipet, BMC.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 5