Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/Facebook Page/Website Agency/ LinkedIn and colleges.
- Source and recruit candidates by using social media…
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications and pass to supervisor.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices and keep the files of staffs.
- Other task assigned by Manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree of Management or other related fields
- Good command in English, can speak Chinese is plus
- A minimum 1 year of Recruitment.
- Experience in related field is preferable Good in negotiation and problem solving
- Initiative, high sense of responsibility
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organizing
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address #220, St 182, Sangkat Phsar Depo I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1