– Implement HSE Programs towards Company regulations and local law requirements.
– Head of VN & CAM HSE
– Plant Manager
– Production Supervisor/ Shift Leader
– Maintenance Supervisor
– Technical & Quality Dept.
– Government Officials: Dept of Environment, Fire Police, Department of Social & Invalid Labor Affairs,…
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consult and advise on HSE activities at Plant for Head of VN & CAM HSE (95% HSE activities are informed in time).
- Make yearly HSE plan bases on Head of VN & CAM HSE’s requirement. Check and report HSE on site (daily, weekly…) (95% HSE plan be implemented).
- Coordinate with Other Depts to regularly implement HSE Talk, train on HSE (Procedures, Processes, Work Instructions, etc…) (95% HSE training plan be implemented).
- Record & Report on HSE implementation schedule to Head of VN & Cam HSE (100% NCs are recorded and reported in time).
- Manage HSE document & In charge of clinic task cum at plant (100% dossier & document are kept and each employee has a set of his/her health dossier).
Qualification & Requirements
- BA in Engineering (Mechanic; Electric; Environment; Labor protection)
- At least 03 years experience in HSE field in manufacturing
- Analytical – Negotiable skill; Teamwork; and HSE law awareness
- English in intermediate level or higher level
- Be responsible & enthusiastic for work
- Good communication with whole employees at Plant, make a good relationship with Government Officials
- Address Street: 51, Preah Sre Commune, Oudong District, Kampong Speu Province, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Years of Experience 3