Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop engaging content for all offline and online marketing collaterals e.g. managing web/social platforms and upload content to website/LinkedIn.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build stakeholder engagement programs and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and distribute materials that may explain or convey the company’s policies or position on issues.
- Support/drive content generation and content marketing opportunities, including development of communication materials such as websites, marketing collaterals like brochures/social media content, communication materials where required.
- Help co-ordinate presentations.
- Work with internal teams and / or third-party agency to build and implement social media strategies to acquire and engage targeted audiences.
- Work with internal teams in managing analytics tools and provide regular reporting.
- Correspond with employees and external stakeholders to keep them informed of company developments.
- Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and internal memos, and conduct meetings to share information.
- Create employee awareness and promote productivity
- Prepare detailed communication activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all communication materials.
- Work with across departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all communication plan executed.
Qualification & Requirements
- High computer proficiency with excellent Microsoft Office skills and ability to adapt and learn quickly to new systems.
- Display confidence, energy and creativity.
- Excellent people skills and an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Good team player able to work collaboratively and effectively as a team member.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing communications and/ or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in corporate communications or public relations
- Experienced in managing digital platform contents such as websites and social media and tracking performances
*** Application Information
Interested candidates can submit CV with recent photo before 12 April 2020 through email address or contact details below.
- Address Phum Boeung Salang, Sangkat Russey Keo, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable