Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints coach and train warehouse workforce
- Investigating the specialized and technical needs within management team
- Make sure that all the commodities or products are arranged properly and then dispersed within time frame.
- Strategizing, planning and enforcing the import activities as per the providers to requester
- Creating, assessing and regenerating documented agreements according to the needs.
- Helping to formulate quotes of trade goods for clients and executing freight and cargo reservation operations with transporters.
- Overseeing and enforcing trade safety for different protection plans, ensuring that it all done
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, economics or a similar field.
- Proven working experience as a Logistics/Import Manager at least 5 years
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Proficiency in English language both speaking and writing
- Good interaction and organization skills
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staffs
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Address Floor 15th T.K Central Tower, St 289, Phum 13, Sangkat Boeung Kak1, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate