Duties & Responsibilities
- To build cordial working relation with bank staff at all levels.
- To work with staff of bank partners to identify potential banking customers with financial protection needs.
- To provide professional insurance advice to customers of our bank partners.
- To provide after sales service to the successful cases.
- Coordinate work between the bank and the company if any.
- Advice and coach sales techniques to bank’s employees at the assigned branches.
- To be involved in activities of the bank partners, including joining the bank meeting, visiting to bank customers…etc.
- To perform other tasks assigned.
Qualification & Requirements
- 1-2 years sales related experience.
- Fresh graduated and/or the fourth year students with outgoing personality are also encouraged to apply.
- Understand the basic of Computer literacy
- Be able to communicate in English will be added advantage.
- Be able to communicate, present and interact with others.
- Highly self-motivation and strong commitment to work in sales role.
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address Canadia Tower, 25th Floor, No. 315, Aug Duong St. (conner of Monivong Blvd.), Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1