Duties & Responsibilities
- Exercise due professional care in performing audit work, including reviewing operation efficiency, measuring attainment of objectives, and making recommendations for cost reductions and earnings improvement.
- Carry out both financial and operational audit process.
- Carry out auditing process, verifying the compliance of policies and procedure of the firm’s operations.
- Good teamwork and problem-solving skill.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in finance or Accounting or ACCA.
- Good English & Chinese is priority.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft office and quick book).
- Experience in auditing or Audit firm is advantage.
- Willing to travel and work in provinces.
- Fresh graduate and ACCA students are encouraged.
- Address Canadia Tower at 10th floor No. 315, Ang Duong Street, (Corner of Monivong Blvd ), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Years of Experience 2