Duties & Responsibilities
- Update working paper, audit program, checklists and other relevant documents
- Performs investigation when there is some misconduct or breach of policies and
- Procedures and fraud committed by staff and make a report for the result of investigation;
- Visits Point of Sales assigned by Internal Audit Supervisor or Head of Internal Audit;
- Participate in conducting of internal audits all areas where it has been indicated on the approved master plan for operations at Point of Sales (PoS) and Head Office Department.
- Perform Head Office and branch audits following the internal audit programs and procedures including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence and documenting the head office and branch or department control process under the supervision of Senior Internal Auditors or Manager Audit Unit.
- Perform testing of internal controls identified during the planning phase to the extent documented in the risk assessment. Conclude on the effectiveness of the internal control
- Provides immediate recommendations on deficiencies/ non-compliances of
- Operational audits to Internal Audit Supervisor;
- Assists the Internal Audit Team in the data collection and preparation of risk profiling;
- Prepares draft internal audit correction action plan on his/her findings and discuss those deficiencies/ findings with Internal Audit Supervisor aiming for final reporting to Head of Internal Audit
- Improvement for internal controls, and rectify weaknesses highlighted; and
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualification & Requirements
- Cambodian nationality, age between 20 – 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Financial, and Banking, & Audit
- Understand about COSO, ISO 90001, IPPF is more applicable.
- At least 1 or 2 years’ experience relevant work experience in an internal auditor or internal control function or risk management in a bank or financial institution or lease institution
- Good knowledge of local tax regulations and accounting standards
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English for writing, reading and speaking.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Be an honest, loyal, reliable, flexible, innovative, fast learner and hardworking.
- Can travel to the Province.
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address No.270-274, Kampuchea Krom Blvd, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1