Duties & Responsibilities
- Main Responsibilities Internal control :
– To work directly with all relevant directors to define and collectively elaborate internal control procedures and tools to prevent and mitigate risks and policy compliances.
– Perform and manage the full internal audit cycle including risk management Ensure compliance with all applicable Memos and PSE policies.
– Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation (invoices, receipts and vouchers etc), and previous reports, data if required.
– Prepare and present reports that reflect internal audit’s results and document process
– Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Management control :
– Keep dashboards ( Beneficiaries, HR , Finance) up to date and make sure they are reflecting Key PSE activities
– Define relevant KPIs Implement a methodology to follow them up
– Support Managers/Directors in their objectifs setting , budgeting and follow-up.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, Auditing, Accounting or related fields
- Minimum 2 years experience in finance or audit
- Proven working experience as a Financial and/or management controller
- Previous experience in audit is a plus National Accounting law and system and (French) accounting principles and procedures
- Budgeting methodologies
- Ability to perform cost analysis
- Mastery of Excel and databases
– Contact Person :Mr. THOY Sopheak , HR & Resourcing Officer
– Email : email@example.com
– Number : +855 (0)98 232 666
– Telegram : 098 232 666
– Address : No.402, Trea village, Sangkat Steung Meanchey, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh .
- Address No. 402, Trea village, Sangkat Steung Meanchey, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 2