Duties & Responsibilities
- We offer qualified and fresh graduated students the opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in our company through our internship program
- Internship assignments are typically from 3-6 months during which you will work under the direct supervision of our experienced staff
- A package benefit will be offered and opportunity to be our permanent staff if you meet our criteria.
- To be considered, candidate must meet the following
Qualification & Requirements
- Have a good academic performance record as shown by recent university records.
- Good command in English
- Good computer skills – Ms Word, Excel, Internet email
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
Interested candidates are invited to send the detailed CVs and cover letters with a current photo (4×6) No later than Sep 22th, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 016 910 329.
Note: Please note position applied in email subject
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Comparative package and benefits will be given based on qualifications and experiences.
- Address No. 363E1, St. 163, Sang Kat Toul Svay Prey 1, Khan Cham Ka Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior