Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare stock count schedule
- Prepare and monitoring monthly stock movement report (Stock reconciliation) to management level
- Keeping record of all incoming and issued items
- Counting and stick stock code in any based on schedule every month
- Prepare reports on adjustments to inventories, damaged, technical wrongdoing and wasting materials
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
Qualification & Requirements
- Age 22-30, Cambodia candidate
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in business
- An individual with positive mind set, strong leadership skills
- Minimum 1– 2 years in trading company with stock or inventory controller
- Good knowledge of computer skill (Excel)
- Have personal moto and can travel to count stock in any store in Phnom Penh
- Good in English capabilities need basically.
*** Working condition:
– Six days a week: Mon-Sat
– Timing: 8 AM – 5 PM
*** Salary: Competitive salary is attractive + Attractive Allowance
*** HOW TO APPLY:
Interested, please send your CV with a recent photo and Cover Letter to HR & Administration Department.
– Address : Elysee Town, St. Koh Pich (Diamond Island), Tonle Bassac, Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
– Email : email@example.com
– Tele : (Cellcard) 085 585 288
*** Note: Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. Received applications will not be returned.
- Address Phnom Penh Elysee Town, St. Koh Pich (Diamond Island), Tonle Bassac, Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2