Qualification & Requirements
- Assures the timely and efficient distribution of products.
- Implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Ready for document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Manages schedules of employees, deliveries and shipments to optimize operations.
- Maintain the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Investigate and resolve inconsistencies with inventory and ensure a safe working environment.
- Supervise and mentor staff and develop inventory staff schedule.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in an inventory Management Role
- Bachelor degree of business and management
- Able to use a computer and other office technology
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good written and communication skills
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment with ever-changing deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills, and excellent work ethic are also necessary
*** Preferred Skills
- Procurement, Purchasing, Merchandising or Account
- Can Speak Chinese more priority
*** Code of Conduct:
- Keep a good presentation and express perfect behavior and appearance, seriousness
- Be industrial and helpful
- Be polite and friendly
- Honesty, loyalty, and pay attention on work
- Work independent and confidential
*** Staff’s Benefit:
– Received Gasoline Monthly
– Provide Phone, Sim Card and Phone card
– Annual Leave 15days
– Sick Leave 7days
– Special Leave 7days
– Public Holiday (Follow Cambodia Labour Law)
– Private Insurance (Health & Accident)
– Public Insurance (NSSF)
– Staff’s Evaluation
– Staff’s Training
– Staff’s Mission Allowance
– Staff’s Scholarships
– Staff’s Birthday
– Annual Party
– Yearly Bonus
– 13th Salary
– Other Special discount from partner shops
- Address #24, St.271, Sangkat Teok Thlat, Khan Sen Sok, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 5