Duties & Responsibilities
This role will offer iOS developers a role where they will be at the forefront of mobile innovation and development. Additionally, the position offers long-term growth where you will have strategic input into the shape and direction of the companies’ iOS mobile apps.
You will be responsible for the architecture and development of the mobile apps for iOS platforms. You will be expected to keep ahead of mobile technologies, integrating these into products ensuring best practices are followed.
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to define, design, implement, test, and deploy new mobile features in a fast paced environment.
- Works with internal and external data sources and API’s.
- Addresses system defects and implements enhancements to existing functionality.
- Troubleshoots issues with minimal guidance, identifies bottlenecks in existing workflows and provides solutions for a scalable, defect-free application.
- Complies with Company policy and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle.
- Maintains productive working relationships with project sponsors and key systems users.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Handle other tasks related to Mobile requested by management.
Qualification & Requirements
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience XCode, Swift and Object Oriented Concepts.
- Depth Knowledge of iOS Development & its components.
- Well familiar with View/View Group Concepts.
- Experience in design in complex UI in XML
- Experience in Web Services API, REST
- Familiar with SQLite, XML, JSON
- Ability to work independently, prioritize, and resolve problems proactively.
- Positive attitude. Adaptability to change. Creativity and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Address Sothearos, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry