Duties & Responsibilities
- Your responsibilities will range from driving solutions to designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and enhancing mobile applications on one or more mobile platforms.
- High ownership, self-sufficient, individual to drive quality and maintain application stability.
- Strong ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies in a short time
Qualification & Requirements
- 1-year experience in development on iOS and/or Android
- Demonstrated time management skills strong work ethic, attention to detail, able to multitask and have strong communication, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Agile with Scrum
- Information Security, Security Testing and/or Risk Analysis Experience
1 or more years of experience in solving challenging technical problems in following areas:
– Mobile application development (Android/iOS)
– Security for both front and back-end
– Cloud based continuous delivery and environment management
– Processing and analyzing large data sets
– Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM
– Annual Staff Retreat
– 2-3 times party per year
– Coffee Corner (free coffee) for relax and discussion
– Yearly bonus by KPI
– 2 times performance feedback by manager to improve your skill and performance
– Seniority payment (ប្រាក់បំណាច់អតីតភាពការងារ)
– Yearly salary review and promote 1-2 times per year if excess expectation and performance
– Insurance (Accident & Health)
- Address #35A street 390, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2