Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, monitoring & control all server system in the company
-Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server.
-all Domain Controller system & server.
- Manage, control and maintenance of anti-spam and email security for Microsoft Exchange Mail Server and update ESET Smart Security server and clients to provide high protection of every computer system and all valuable data with antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, anti-theft, firewall, parental control, anti-phishing, and social media scanner
- Manage and control Centralized DB System application and Microsoft Dynamics SL to operate the business transaction of our companies; and control the inventory, sale transaction, sale reports, financial reports, and stock balance reports.
- Manage local backup, offsite backup and recovery of various types of data, applications and systems regularly
- Manage, control, and monitor Dell Equal-Logic PS 4000 Series Equal-Logic Storage Area Networks (SAN).
- Conduct audit to guarantee the standard cabling infrastructure system.
- Control domain names which are registered in MPTC and hosting domains at the ISP.
- Manage, control, and monitor Unified Communications (UC) certificates to secure domains, sites, and sub-domains with strong 2048-Bit SSL certificate encryption for the domain dynamic.com.kh
- Ensure the internet connection through primary connection of fiber optic cable and secondary connection of wireless antenna are in the good condition between the head office and the ISP.
- Ensure telephone lines of Telecom Cambodia, modems of Mobitel Sim-card, and Smart Sim-card are in good condition with good voice quality.
- Manage, monitor the integration of sliding door system and access card machine system to work together effectively.
- Manage connection of internal fiber optic and VPN Client connections to allow the users who work at home or travel to obtain a remote access connection to our company servers, using the infrastructure provided by a public internet work such as the Internet.
- Manage site-to-site virtual private network (VPN) connection between head office and warehouse through Cisco ASA 5510 Adaptive Security Appliance.
- Manage and control the wireless router, C-track GPS system, access card system, camera security system, air conditioners controlling system, PABX telephone system, elevator’s LED screen system, TV Cable system, digital signage system, LCD projectors, printers, and photocopy machine.
- Ensure to provide the service support to the company effectively on time and with the budget.
- Develop, modify, implement the policies and procedures of IT Department.
- Control the computer systems budgets and expenditures.
- Provide internal training and support.
- Lead and manage subordinates to achieve the objectives of the IT Department as well as the overall companies.
- Provide recommendations to management about purchase of technology resources.
- Participate & provide necessary support to ITD team for an implementation of the Quality Environment
- Program through KAIZEN & 5S.
- Perform other tasks as required by management.
Qualification & Requirements
- At least BA in Information Technology
- At least 5 years experience.
- Ability to install network administration and network installation and administer computer hardware, software and networks, database, Microsoft ISA, and Microsoft Exchange Mail Server.
*** Human Relations:
- Team building skills
- Stress management skills
- Understanding of the company’s key business process.
- Be able to manage IT team.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Possessing a good problem solving skills.
- Possessing decision making skills.
- Be able to manage the time effectively.
- Competitive Salary.
- Full Cover insurance.
- Seniority Payments, AL, PH, Sick leave, Special Leave, Fully complied to Cambodia Labor Law
- Yearly Salary increment.
- Other benefits.
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address #432, Street Preah Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh 12301, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 6