Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee all operational services for corporate systems.
- Plan, organize and manage IT regional staff, overall operations to ensure the stable and secure operation of the IT infrastructure.
- Implement, maintain and monitor all necessary hardware and networks to provide services to the company.
- Responsible for the availability of IT systems and procedures to optimize the availability of services.
- Update Website Company, ID cards.
- Other tasks assign by Supervisor.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences.
- At least 3 years solid experience in Information Technology system in sizeable organization.
- Experience in Active Directory, Exchange and Systems Administration, File Server, Backup Strategy.
- Experience with VMware, Linux, Cisco network equipment, Server Administration, Storage Administration.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
- Address Canadia Tower at 10th floor No. 315, Ang Duong Street, (Corner of Monivong Blvd ), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1