Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring all logs and transaction with all of existing devise ( fire power, Kaspersky, fortigat & mikrotie router)
- Develop deliverable reporting on vulnerability remediation progress clearly understand and communicate risks associated with vulnerabilities.
Qualification & Requirements
- At least bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer science
- Understand: Cisco, fortigat or kaspasky
- Working knowledge on log management, anti-malware, vulnerability, end point and access management
- A year with in cyber security
- Graduated IT (scientific information)
- Good in analytical skill on written English Skill
*** Competitive Offer:
– Annual Salary increment
– Annual Performance Bonus
– Learning and Development
– Lunch Allowance
– Coffee and fruit serve
– Group Personal Accident Insurance ( Forte )
– Working Accident and Health care Insurance ( NSSF )
– Gift for Khmer New year and Pchum Ben
– Other terms and conditions follow to Company’s internal policy.
*** With the team that we called Family, you will get the Competitive offer together with Career Development and Caring. We will create a better YOU so that you may go on to create and build a better living for all.
*** Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Address Phum Tropang Thloeung, St,Veng Sreng ,Sangkat Chaom Chao, Khan Phor Sen Chey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Years of Experience 1