Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Risk Management Manager to develop/update IT Risk Framework and Policy
- Implement IT Risk Framework across the bank
- Identifies banking industry standards and regulatory guidelines related to information technology in order to minimize the risk of compromise of business system.
- Reviews and evaluates organizational security policies and guideline and work closely with IT and operations department to ensure systems controls meet security requirements.
- Close monitoring with IT department when data migration, new system testing.
- Responds, investigates and remediates any breach and/or potential security issues.
- Monitoring and follow up status of Loss Event Data (LED) or incident management related to IT department.
- Periodic testing on data backup
- Review on recovery plan and IT business continuity plan
- Assists Risk Management Manager conduct risk assessment on material change system, internal process flow, outsourcing and new banking product/service launch
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in computer science
- Understanding of control and risk management concepts and knowledge of the operational aspects of information risks.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience related to IT work or IT audit at commercial banks
- Ability to organize and work under pressures
Competitive salary with benefit packages, including two months’ bonus of basic salary, lunch allowance, insurance, uniform, etc.
*** How to apply:
CV with self-introduction letter to the following address: Nº 689B, Kampucheakrom Blvd, Sangkat Teuk Laak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
– Tel : 023 999 990, Email : email@example.com
– Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
– Closing Date: 31 October 2020
- Address Nº 689B, Kampucheakrom Blvd, Sangkat Teuk Laak I, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2