Duties & Responsibilities
We are seeking a detail-oriented, effective, and experienced IT Specialist to join our growing team. In this position, the incumbent will installs, modifies and makes minor repairs to personal computer, hardware, software, systems, and network and provides technical support, implementation service to both internal and external customers. You will install, configure, service, repair and maintain information technology systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment (physical, virtual, cloud). You will also participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the organization and ensure that system hardware, operating systems, and software systems are fully operational.
- Consult with clients, vendors, and personnel in other departments to discuss estimate and resolve issues
- Administer network and data security, including directory, group policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Prepare estimates used by project management for purposes of planning, scheduling, and implementing
- Install and configure networking equipment (Wi-Fi, LAN, WAN, Firewall), deployment of system software, application software…
- Provide for the implementation, configuration, deployment and support of systems and network infrastructure, but not limited to client computing devices and servers
- Provide training to new employees and other training sessions as required
- Installs hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drives on users’ premises.
- Loads appropriate software packages such as operating systems, networking components and office applications.
- Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
- Provides telephone, in-person and online support to end-users.
- Coordinates activities with network services and information systems groups.
- Provides updates, status and completion information to manager and/or users, via voice mail, e-mail or in-person communication.
- Refers major hardware problems to service personnel for correction.
- Connects users to networks and provides initial training in facilities and applications.
- Administers e-mail and anti-virus systems.
- Rotates daily back-up media.
- Assists in research and procurement of computer accessories and supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Requirements
- Hyper converged infrastructure
- Switching and routing (CCNA for CISCO & MikroTik
- Data management
- At least 18 years old
- At graduate bachelor degree
- At least 1 year experience in related
- Can work as team and individual
- Able to work with E-mail and Internet
- Able to work under pressure
- 13thonthly salary
- Married Leave
- Sick Leave
- Funeral Leave
- Pregnancy Leave
- Healthy Care
- Annual Leave
- 2-year contract
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address #250-252 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung RaingKhan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 2