Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop Windows Application and Smartphone App to support the business process.
- Maintain database server and Microsoft SQL Server
- Report any noticeable concern regarding to all the above job responsibilities supervisor.
- Prepare monthly report and action plan for next month for IT supervisor
- Perform any other tasks assigned by IT supervisor
- Assist team member in related job
- Policy/agreement deployment within the team and related department
- Build up good communication with subordinate and other colleagues within company
Qualification & Requirements
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management Information System, Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience in sizeable organization
- Ability to develop software application with programming language of Java, VB.Net, VB, X++, PHP ,ASP, C++, C#.
- Ability to develop App (IOS and Android).
- Ability to install network system and administer computer hardware, software and networks, database server.
- Team building skills
- Effective verbal, presentation and listening communications skills, effective written communications skills
- Be independent, professional, confidential and objectivity
- Strong sense of responsibility with good analytical skill, flexible and detail-minded.
*** Employee Benefits
– Competitive salary.
– Full package insurance.
– Seniority payment, AL and public holiday fully complied to labor law.
– Working hour: 8:00am-12:00pm (1 hrs break) 1:00pm-5:00pm
– Other benefits.
- Address #432, Street Preah Monivong Blvd, Phnom Penh 12301, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1