Duties & Responsibilities
- Install internet connection and other communication connections for customer following to procedures.
- Resolve technical issues for customers on the phone and by visiting the customer’s site.
- Keep records of service to customers.
- Keep track of company stock/equipment and property.
- Escalate and report issues and concerns to supervisor and manager as required.
- Perform professional communication with customers by face to face, on the phone and email.
- Provide details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the Sales Team.
- Follow up processes, policies, and procedures.
Qualification & Requirements
- 2nd year up to graduate bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related fields.
- At least 6 months experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, WiMAX, XDSL,
- Fiber Optic and other internet related technologies.
- Experience with common computer operating systems and Internet related Applications e.g. Microsoft
- Windows, Internet Explorer, Emails.
- Flexible to work on rotating schedule and travelling to work at the fields.
- Be good at speaking and writing in English.
- Be good at communication, initiative, patient, and problem solving.
- Residential candidates are prioritized
- Address Customer Service Chinese Speaking (5 Positions)
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 1