Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing legal support on a broad range of commercial matters, specifically mergers and acquisitions, property/land purchase, company and land due diligence, company registration, business licensing, banking and finance, real estate development, employment and immigration and other commercial transactions.
- Competent to review, draft, amend and proof-read contracts, agreements and other legal documents
- Comfortable to interact and advise clients and manage client relationships.
- Carrying out research on Cambodian legal issues, writing legal opinions, providing advice and analytical responses to clients’ legal issues
- Able to work under pressure, complete work on time and meet client deadlines
- Assisting in preparing and delivering presentations for seminars, conferences, and the management;
- Researching & writing articles; and participating in a wide range of other marketing and business development activities
- Performing assigned administrative matters, including billing and collection of fee for consulting work performed.
- Other responsibilities as determined by firm management from time to time.
Qualification & Requirements
- Law degree, with a focus on corporate/commercial work, licensing and commercial fields;
- 0 to 3 years of experiences in legal or business consultancy in Cambodia.
- Experiences in banking industry or real estate would be an advantage.
- Fluent in English and excellent English writing skills.
- Fluent in another language would be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong commitment to client service.
- Willingness to travel within and outside Cambodia as works require.
- Full Time
- Phnom Penh
- Address Unit 903, 9th Floor, Exchange Square, No.1A, Street 102, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable