Duties & Responsibilities
Achieving Results – Results driven, able to make sound judgments over competing priorities, use initiative and actively assess the course of action to set and accomplish targets.
• Strategic Thinking – Able to identify a vision along with the plans which need to be implemented to meet the end goal, evaluating situations, decisions, issues in the short, medium and long term.
• Analytical Thinking – Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts and explore and evaluate them systematically.
• Flexibility – Adapts easily to change and responds flexibly to a changing and evolving environment, provides momentum when driving change and involves others when building plans for change.
• Resilience – Ability to work under pressure and manage personal effectiveness in face of challenge. Demonstrates an approach to work that is characterized by commitment, energy and motivation.
• Teamwork – Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse and multi-cultural workforce in a variety of locations, working cooperatively with others. The ability to build and contribute to a team as well as work independently within a given framework.
• Communication – Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills both verbal and written. Able to get one’s message understood by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience.
Qualification & Requirements
• To assist the Technician for the maintenance, repairing, and installation works.
• To be responsible for the tools provided by CK.
• To respect the CK safety policy and rules.
• To submit his daily report and maintenance report to his Technician/ Assistant Supervisor on time.
• To perform other tasks that assigned by Supervisor.
•Phnom Penh Capital
- Address #27, St. 134, Sangkat Mittapheap, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1