Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate legal procedures with the attorney including document preparation, letter/announcement preparation, client/stakeholder’s appointments, meeting minutes taking, legal advice analysis, root cause analysis, and detailed problem investigation;
- Work with the Project Managers/GM to execute the legal advice, ensure effective implementation of the legal actions, give feedback to the attorney and assistant to co-director, and follow up the case;
- Work with Finance Division and Director Office to trace the financial movements/Accounts Receivable change, ask for business conceptual advice, and seek for management responses; and consolidate the legal and business advice into an effective formula and propose to top management for implementation;
- Provide legal consultation, code of conduct, and actions to management team and plan the execution plan to ensure lawfulness and legal compliance;
- Process the legal documents to the court, ministry of interior, and other authorities when necessary;
- Conduct site visits and legal/compliance inspection, and give constructive feedback to the manager in charge to eliminate risks and enhance profitability;
- Assist in preparing and/or reviewing commercial contracts including but not limited to purchase agreements, contractor’s agreements, labor contracts, bidding documents, service provision contracts, leasing contracts, etc;
- Liaise with HR Division to ensure the policy across the group is compliant with the law, disciplinary actions are lawful to be taken, and union issues are settled down peacefully;
- Assist in checking the marketing contents, marketing and promotional video scripts, and business information that shall be posted on social media or business newsletter.
- Other tasks assigned by Assistant to Director or Director.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree of Law, Public Administration, or another related field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the field of legal compliance, contract management, and debt problem solving;
- Possess strong knowledge in Civil Law, Criminal Law, Cambodian Labor Law, Property Management Law and Regulation, Court Administration System, etc;
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, managers, and clients;
- Demonstrate ability to influence people such as stakeholders, tenants, and employees;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Strong time management and task prioritization skills.
- Address Canadia Tower at 10th floor No. 315, Ang Duong Street, (Corner of Monivong Blvd ), Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
- Years of Experience 2