Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide internal support on business contracts i.e. sale purchase contract, service contract, distribution contract, exclusive right contract, shareholders agreement… and operational support to lawyers and senior legal team members;
- Assist on an ad-hoc basis with legal research, drafting, day-to-day transaction and case management tasks and the development and maintenance of processes and policies.
- Assist in managing the preparation, negotiation and signature of contracts including sale purchase agreement, service agreement, supplier agreements, NDAs, consultancy agreement, and other various types of business related contracts.
- Review on civil and criminal cases, summary the cases and conduct legal research on related rules and regulations related to the cases for lawyers and clients.
- Coordinate day-to-day administration work required by the legal team including management of legal team resources (subscriptions, contract management system, legal trainee management, internal and/or external staff inductions and/or training etc.)
HOW TO APPLY
*** Interested candidate(s) can send only their CVs with a picture to email@example.com or send their CVs to phone Telegram via 087 938855.
*** OFFICE OF RAFFLES LEGAL:
Phnom Penh Center, Building B, Ground Floor, Office #032 Corner of Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh 12301 Cambodia
*** firstname.lastname@example.org | www.raffleslegal.com
*** (Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be contacted for interview)
*** CLOSING DATE: 31st March 2020
- Address Phnom Penh Center, Building B, Ground Floor, Office #032 Corner of Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Basac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh 12301 Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior