Duties & Responsibilities
- To draft legal documents, contract, legal and business letters; communication with partners, landlord, government bodies;
- To negotiate with counter parties to renew expired contracts as required;
- To prepare documents to submitted to the court when needed
- To prepare notices and negotiate to termination of unexpected agreement such as rental agreement, sale & purchase agreement…etc.
- To settle all disputes with customers, contractors , government agency etc;
- To settle all disputes with land owners of telecommunication sites
- To perform other tasks as required by Chief Legal Officer.
Qualification & Requirements
- A degree in law or equivalent credentials
- Good command of English
- Good communications & interpersonal skills, Computer literate
- Conflict resolution experience
- At least 2-3-year experience in legal matters, contract negotiation and legal letter drafting & review experience
- Having contract drafting an analysis skill
- Computer based skill
How to apply :
Interested applicants should submit CV to
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
– Tel : 012 970 318
– Address: SOMA Tower #2C, St. 120, Sangkat Phsar Thmey II, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
- Address #2C, Street 120, Sangkat Phsar Thmey II, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 2