– Handle all legal tasks of legal department and ensure that business activities of De Heus in accordance with the applicable laws and minimize risks
– Internal departments of company
– The authorized state agencies, clients
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Consulting and monitoring all legal matters of De Heus and affiliates of De Heus in Cambodia
- Providing the legal supports to all affiliates of De Heus in Cambodia.
- Providing legal advices to relevant departments.
- Preparing and reviewing all legal documents, contracts required by BOD and/or relevant departments.
- Preparing applications, dossiers to seek necessary licences, certificates, permits for business activities of De Heus and its affiliates (excluding specific licenses which are managed by functional departments).
- Presenting for De Heus and/or its affiliates to initiate or participate in disputes, claims and legal proceedings.
- Updating the new regulations which can impact to De Heus Cambodia and affiliates of De Heus in Cambodia.
- Preserves all legal documents.
- Assigned by Vietnam legal manager
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or above with major in Law, Lawyer Certificate is an advantage
- Minimum 2 – 3 years working experience in legal, preferred working in foreign manufacturing companies
- Good communication and negotiation skills and ability to work independently
- English Language with good speaking and listening
- Address Street: 51, Preah Sre Commune, Oudong District, Kampong Speu Province, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry
- Years of Experience 2