Song Saa Private Island is Cambodia’s first private island resort, setting new benchmarks for luxury and sustainability. This award-winning five-star property has 27 luxurious villas in an incredible island setting.
The Maintenance Manager helps to lead our skilful Engineering team who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and creative solutions to our guests.
The Maintenance Manager role requires a dynamic, highly motivated individual who embraces Song Saa’s vision of luxury that treads lightly to create an unforgettable guest experience to maintaining the natural assets that make this location so unique.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Chief Engineer in providing senior leadership to manage the functionality and safety of the hotel facility, including the physical building/s, mechanical equipment, electrical system/s, heating and cooling systems and life safety systems and assets, in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Assigns work, supervises staff and verifies and documents the completion of all routine maintenance and repairs in the property maintenance management system.
- Directly manage operating budget/cost controls (checkbook accounting) and execute capital projects, as assigned.
- Directs outside contractors and inspects quality of work by staff.
- Responds and coordinates responses to guest calls and emergency situations.
- In-charge of the Engineering Department in the absence of the Chief Engineer.
- Assisting Chief Engineer in all aspects of maintenance/engineering works and related activities.
- Effectively manage and maintain the operation of all engineering systems including power generation plant, water treatment systems.
- Ensuring that all building and equipment is kept in excellent condition.
- Conducting preventive maintenance of all systems, laundry, kitchen, and water reused system.
- Preventive maintenance of Guest Villa “fix asset, inspection” program
- Controlling engineering staff attendance and annual leave.
- Follow up on routine inspection and audits;
- Assisting with the recruitment of engineering employees that will meet the needs of the Song Saa Engineering Department.
- Work closely with all relevant departments to ensure smooth running of the operation
- Implement the property / company discipline procedure (Handbook) for all employees and ensure that this procedure is followed accurately for employees at all levels
- Suggest and implement systems that maintain the effectiveness of all systems and ensure the safety of all Song Saa family members and guests.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum University degree in Engineering.
- Address Koh Ouen, Khan Mittapheap, Preah Sihanouk
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Manager