Duties & Responsibilities
- Construct and repair structural woodwork and equipment.
- Build, repair, and installs counters, cabinets, benches, partition, floors, doors, building framework, and trim; uses carpenter’s hand tools and power tool
- Install glass in windows, doors, and partitions; replaces damaged ceiling tile, floor tile, and sheet plastic wall coverings
- Assists and monitor the operation and maintenance of mechanical system, such as plumbing, heating, ventilating, air conditioning, steam system, automatic temperature control, electrical; pool flirtation system
- Perform preventive maintenance on sports equipment warranties and maintenance agreement for machinery and equipment
- Perform weekly safety check throughout the facility to ensure a safe and clean environment for the patrons of the facility and to eliminate all hazards
- Perform related duties are required and assigned by supervisor or manager
Qualification & Requirements
- At least completed 3-6 months course or associate degree in Mechanical & Electrical
- 2-3 years’ experience with in similar position
- Strong personality
- Can work under pressure and intendent
- Can speak English basically
- Good at problem solving and flexible
- Computer literate (Ms. Office and Email)
*** How to Apply
Hongkong Land (Mansions) Limited
Any interested candidates who can apply resume to our office in working hour at Central Mansions Serviced Apartment, Building No. 1A, Street 102, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
– Phone Number : 023 963 694.
– Website: www.centralmansions.com .
- Address A-B One building, No. 1A &1B, street 102, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry