Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspect apartments regularly to ensure it meets safety standards.
- Arrange for routine maintenance in apartment units, lobbies and facilities (e.g. kitchens, lifts, swimming pool, steam & sauna, etc.)
- Organize repair projects in a manner that does not disturb guests.
- Plan and oversee renovations and construction.
- Act fast to resolve emergency issues (e.g. power outages).
- Find ways to reduce business operating costs and conserve energy.
- Supervise team of Maintenance Technicians and Janitors.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Maintain budgets, expenses and activity logs
Qualification & Requirements
- Proven experience as a Hotel Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, sewer and HVAC systems; hotel industry experience is a plus
- Ability to spot safety risks and address needs quickly
- High school diploma or equivalent; degree from a vocational school or BSc/BA in Facility Management is preferred
- Valid Certified Professional Maintenance Manager (CPMM) is a plus
- Computer skill & English
*** Working Conditions & Benefits
– Working hour: Monday-Saturday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
– Negotiable gross salary
– Annual leave, Special leave, Public holidays
*** Any interested candidates, apply CV & cover letter via: email@example.com
Tel: (+855) 23 21 42 46 or (+855) 15 212 249
- Address No. 159, Street 51, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable