Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive training and perform duties in several departments such as HR, Production, Sales, Operations, and Back Office support.
- Follow management team’s instructions to provide supports and focus on performance developments when working with different departments
- Achieve the performance goals and objectives set by the management.
- Observe senior/experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Provide insights and share learning experience with the team to define future career path in the company
Qualification & Requirements
- Good Communication skills both in English and Khmer with good analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to use computer and different programs such as Excel Office, Microsoft words, Access and PowerPoint.
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn new things and able to work under pressure.
- Team player spirit with flexibility to adapt to changes and follow instructions from the management team.
- Good personal skills with ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
*** If you are interested to be part of our team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call.
011 240024 / 087 240024 (Miss Srey Neang).
- Address Chak Angre Krom, National road No. 2
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior