Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees performance and productivity of digital products and services office to promote fee income; ensure effective management with branches and Customer Care Center in communicating digital products and services campaigns, business support, and development or improvement of business/operation processes, policies, and guidelines.
- Allocates resources to support new/existing digital products and services development or customization projects.
- Manage clearing and settlement with partners, card schemes, 3rd parties, and regulators and liaise with them to resolve issues and expand business and coverage.
- Supervises dispute resolution and customer complaints with regards to utilization of digital products and services with relevant parties including reporting to competent authorities.
- Proposes operation action plans and business strategies to senior management to achieve long term business growth and sustainability of digital banking department.
- Liaise with concerned departments and business units to successfully rollout digital products/services to the market while ensuring compliance and instant risk mitigation.
- Provide regular and ad hoc trainings on new/existing digital products/services to sales teams, branches, customer care center card center, and other need-to-know employees.
Qualification & Requirements
- At least tertiary qualification in business, finance, management, or related fields.
- At least 5-year experience in banking field with track records in product/service UAT, process and policy development, launch, implementation strategies, clearing and settlement with card scheme and partners.
- Good team member and leader with ability to build up rapport with departments and business units across the bank.
- Result-oriented personality with motives to drive and achieve defined targets.
- English proficiency, excellent interpersonal, writing and oral communication skills, ability to work under
- pressure, and excellent computer literacy, e.g., MS applications, and other computer programs.
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenge.
- Good organizational skill, time management, and team building.High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem solving skills.
- Address Building No. 33 C-D, Tchecoslovaquie Blvd (169), Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Manager
- Years of Experience 5