Duties & Responsibilities
- Design all kind of materials such as ( Brochures, leaflet, logo, magazine, billboard, product catalogues, flyers, posters/banners, etc.) up on request;
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts;
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Update Website (Design, and posting)
- Responsible for creating the look and feel of print projects
- Be involve in meetings to discuss concepts and ideas for design layouts, colors, images and other matters concerning overall graphic design;
- Cross-checking facts, spelling, grammar, writing style, design pages and photos;
- Ensuring final draft is complete and no area is left empty;
- Good communication and inter-personal and problem solving skill;
- Creative, hard-working, independent, and responsible person.
- Any other tasks will assign by management
Qualification & Requirements
- At least 2 years experiences in Graphic Design;
- Proven records of high quality creative/design development;
- Be proficient in all graphic design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, CorelDraw, 3D Max, Joomla (web design) etc.;
- Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Tools;
- Be persistent and able to work under pressure, and deadline-oriented;
- Strong knowledge of photography is preferred.
Work at : Head Office
Address : A1Eo, St.142, Sangkat Phsar Thmei II, Western Sorya shopping center
Department : Marketing Department
Line Manager : Marketing Manager
Working hour : Monday – Saturday from 8:00AM to 6:00PM
Lunch break from 12:00PM to 1:00PM
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending a Cover Letter and CV with expectation salary and a recent photograph
- Address #252-254, st 63 Corner st. 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang 1 , Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiable
- Years of Experience 2