Duties & Responsibilities
As Marketing officer, you will be responsible for promoting, creating effective marketing activities to enhance the
branding of company’s products by both online and offline channels.
- Generate marketing contents, campaigns and activities to promote company’s products to the market.
- Develop planning and strategy for digital media.
- Develop, create, and design online advertising and marketing materials via social channels; such as Facebook, Line@, IG and website.
- Cross check and ensure all designed work meet brand’s guidelines.
- Create advertisements, product content, advertorial content for both online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring online activities across all channels.
- Create marketing tools, such as sales kits, leaflets and point of purchase materials.
- Develop and coordinate with online partners, external agencies, influencers and bloggers for marketing purposes.
- Responsible for daily and weekly posting contents for website, Facebook, IG, Line @ and other social networking.
- Collect market information, preparing market analysis, assisting in media/advertising design & development to support product launch/ re-launch and sales promotion.
- Work closely with team and other departments to promote activities and events by the company
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related fields
- Some experience in online marketing and social media (Facebook, Google AdWords and Line).
- Knowledge and experience of illustrator, Photoshop and in graphic design.
- Good user of all type of social media channels
- Personal passion in social media and marketing related activities
- Result oriented and love to sell
- Fast and efficient worker, able to work under pressure and highly responsible
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Willing to work hard and flexibility in working hours
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Good attitude and good interpersonal skill
- Good command of spoken and written English, Thai ability will be high considered
- Good in Computer literacy (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, AI, Photoshop etc.)
*** If you are interested to be part of our team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call.
011 240024 / 087 240024 (Miss Srey Neang).
- Address Chak Angre Krom, National road No. 2
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior