Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with corporate partners (media companies) to maximize brand awareness.
- Preparing, planning and managing the distribution of the publication materials.
- Preparing and managing advertising schedule for advertising agency (Magazines, newspapers, billboards, digital billboards, etc.).
- Creating and developing new advertising concepts and drafting art work to deliver marketing message to the target customers.
- Managing online marketing campaign and response to enquiries on social network site.
- Preparing research and survey to develop and implement new marketing projects and promotions.
- Other tasks assigned by manager
Qualification & Requirements
- Female only, Age from 20 to 35
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or a relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience.
- Knowledgeable of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Be a good communicator, negotiator and think creatively.
- Be able to design and use analytic program such as Marketing Sight, Data Cracker, etc.
- Good at writing and speaking Khmer, Chinese and other language is an advantage.
- Be a problem solver, able to work under pressure with high responsibility.
*** All interested candidates are invited to send your CV, a cover letter, school transcript and other relevant documents, to KARANAK KOI CAFE PTE LTD at the following address or via email.
*** Contact detail:
– Name: KARANAK KOI CAFE PTE LTD
– Address: #11, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung kok I, Khan Toul Kork Phnom Penh, Cambodia
– Tel: 023 500 3183 / 070 336 207
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address #11, Street 315, Sangkat Boeung kok I, Khan Toul Kork Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1