Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist new model for launching preparation and implementation,
- Develop marketing plan and necessary marketing materials,
- Develop marketing campaigns and work with potential corporate partners, including TVs radios and social event organizers to maximize brand awareness,
- Prepare plan and manage the distribution of marketing materials such as leaflets, calendars, banners, etc.
- Create and develop a new advertising concepts for drafting artwork to the target customers,
- Evaluate and do the report on the effectiveness of all marketing activities and
- Perform other works as assigned from time to time by superior.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related field,
- Experiences in working with media or advertising agencies,
- Good in communication and interpersonal skills,
- Have good team play,
- Attitude in working in detail and complete works with deadline,
- Knowledge of Computer Literacy in Microsoft office, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator,
- Proficiency in Khmer and English for writing & communication and
- Be able to work under pressure, have high commitment, confident and honesty.
*** ADDITIONAL BENEFITS:
– Competitive salary,
– Annual bonus,
– Annual Salary Increase,
– Accommodation & Transportation allowance,
– Attendance bonus,
– Health Care Allowance,
– Seniority Indemnity,
– Insurance Coverage and
– All benefits following to Cambodian Labor Law.
**** HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV and Cover Letter to
– Address: (Headquarters of NCX-Honda) at Street Veng Sreng, Phum Tropang Thloeung, Sangkat Chom Chao, Khan Porsenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or
– Name: Ms. Heng Chinpisey
– Tel: 011 455 667/010 259 624
– E-mail : email@example.com
- Address Veng Sreng Street, Tropang Thloeung, Sangkat Chom Chao, Khan Pursenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Salary Offering Scale Negotiate
- Experience Level Entry