- Function : Marketing
- Level : General (Officer / Associate etc.)
- Company : ELITE FOOD Co., LTD
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships.
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio.
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, and e-newsletters.
- Writing and proofreading copy & liaising with designers and printers.
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Evaluating marketing campaigns & organizing photo shoots in events.
- Cooperate with other departments in the restaurant to create an exceptional customer.
- Monitoring competitor activity other colleagues.
Qualification & Requirements
- Graduate Bachelor degree in field of marketing or other related fields.
- Having experience in marketing field is an advantage
- Good communication in Khmer and English skills as the four skills.
- Able to work flexibly and independently
- Good personality, enthusiastic, dynamic and can work as a team
Working Days and Hours
- Monday to Friday : 8:30am to 12:00pm & 1:30pm to 5:00pm
- Saturday : 8:30am to 12:00pm
Expected Working Environment
- Head Officer of Company
Salary and Benefits
- Salary (Negotiation)
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their application to the below contact:
Human Resource and Administration Department
ELITE FOOD Co., Ltd
Building: No. HLH Building 116, St. 360, 12308 Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Address 116 (4th Floor) St. 360, Sangkat Tuol Svay Prey 1, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
- Salary Offering Scale 250$-500$
- Experience Level Junior
- Years of Experience 1